Nikolayevka is situated on the Kalamita Bay between the legendary Sevastopol and health resort Evpatoria.
It is an enough popular place for summer holiday. Nikolayevka has inestimable advantage over the Crimea South Coast amenities.
Vocations here is ecologically clean becaurse of absence an industry and a port in Nikolaevka. Nikolaevka is an urban
village with 3 thousand population. It’s the nearest village to Simferopol - the capital of Crimea.
Nikolaevka is a village with the well developed infrastructure.
At your service:
- Two large markets with grocery goods and clothing one. It’s possible to buy everything! Nikolaevka’s fruit market is one of the inexpensive places in Crimea.
- The network of grocery goods stores.
- The post office
- The branch bank (OSCHADBANK)
- The branch bank ( AVAL)
Unfortunately, there are no any cash machine in Nikolaevka. It’s possible to receive the cash at the
above branches possessing the credit card and the passport.
- Police station
- Two pharmacies and some stalls
- Polyclinic, ambulance
- Dental room
- Beauty shop
- There are a lot of canteens, bars, café, restaurants at any taste and purse.
- There are a lot of night clubs, disco
- Mobile operators – MTC, Kyivstar, Life, Beeline
There are a lot of entertainments in Crimea. A multitude of attractions, Luna-Park on the sea-front of Nikolaevka
don’t remain indifferent neither children nor adults. A great number of bars, café, restaurants and simply canteens give a
possibility not only to select a cuisine to your taste, but delight in music, dancing either. A beauty of the boundless sea impels
to come here, at the other end of the world.